Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Ate A Tic-Tac I Found At The Bottom Of My Purse. This Has Nothing To Do With My Post. Just Sharing.

I am a bad planner.  Or a blow off.  Perhaps a bit of both?  They give us a snow day yesterday and what do I do?  I dress for yoga (and never do it) then spend the rest of the day hosting a houseful of kids for a snow day social of sorts, and surfing the internet doing vacation research.  I also made homemade chicken and noodle soup.  Here is proof:


What I didn't do was glance at my calendar once. Even though I confidently approved of Eliza's attending a Saturday night birthday event for a friend.  I just mumbled an affirmative, eyes focused in a steely gaze on my iPad, while I compared the amenities of various resorts in Palm Beach.  FYI - one of them actually listed Complimentary Sunglass Cleaning as a special service.  I am both attracted and repelled by that.  But, did I plan ahead and draft a blog post?  Heavens no!  Did I utilize my found time and get ahead on some Spring Cleaning.  Absolutely not.

So that explains today's offering.  Minute Minutiae, one might call it.  Turns out, I'm pretty busy on this Wednesday and once I realized that fact, there wasn't a moment to spare.

I'm wearing this today.



Denim on denim (with a sweater).  I've heard it called a Texas Tuxedo, but I don't want to offend anyone from Texas so I'm just mentioning that as an aside.  Since I am super short on time, I went with a combo that required no coordination.  Then I threw a sweater on top because I looked like a blue Otter Pop, plus I was cold.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!  Perhaps there is something to that denim combo...

gratitude:  iPhone cameras, bamboo window shades, robins, snow days

thanks and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment