Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I Need Glasses (Duh), But I Also Need A Pet. I Gave The Bunnies That Nibble Our Grass A Dirty Look When I Saw Them Eating In Our Neighbor's Yard. They Didn't Seem To Care.

Just a quick post today.  No time.  What I thought would be a lunch today has turned into a morning coffee and even if I'd wanted to plan ahead and write something last night, it would have been impossible as I was at the end of year high school soccer banquet where I ate a very carb-centric buffet dinner and squinted at a heartwarming video from the back of the room trying in vain to make out a shape on the screen that resembled my daughter.

And also from the #aremyglassesreadyyet? file, I was pulling into our neighborhood yesterday and saw the most adorable little animal at the side of the street.  It had a cute round head and short, floppy ears.  It even seemed to be playing in the grass, adding to its adorableness.  Was it a big prairie dog?  A small bear?  As I got closer, I saw that it was actually a brown paper bag that moved when the wind blew.  It was disappointing, to say the least.

I'm wearing this.

I don't know.  It's flowers and a sweater because it's cloudy, but not that cold.  It's jeans and sandals because it's wet, but not all the time.  Stylewise this weather is less than fun.

gratitude:  rain, Allegra, catching up, JD's homemade biscuits

thanks and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment