Friday, September 9, 2016

I'm Reading In A Quiet House, The Dogs Aren't Expecting Me To Wrestle A Chew Toy From Them, I've A Chardonnay In Hand, And We Have Clean Toilets Thanks To Some Good Old Fashioned Time Management By Yours Truly This Morning. I Think I'm Firing On All Cylinders. Or Something Like That.

September 8, Grateful Day 8


I'm grateful for big cups of tea. At the end of the day, whenever I feel like I need to slow down,  or when I'm just not feeling good, I like a cup of tea. There's something about the warmth that I love. Plus, I have a lot of the Yogi teas and they give you lovely little words of wisdom right there on the tea bag, so it's really almost like therapy. I have such an array of teas I think I could treat any number of symptoms or conditions just right there from the shelf of my pantry. I'm pretty sure it's not covered by your insurance, but if you're feeling a little 'off' and you find yourself in my kitchen, I'm here to help.

September 9, 2016


I'm grateful for a little 'me time'. I don't need or want much; being with my family is truly my greatest joy, but a little time alone, with sole control of the noise level and agenda, really refreshes. The washing machine is full of wet sheets and there are two full loads of unfolded laundry on the laundry holding device chair in our bedroom, but I'm putting little things like that on the back burner and enjoying just being home. I think we all need some time to wallow around in our living spaces by ourselves - even better if it's done in pajamas (which it is right now BTW).

Thanks and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment