Friday, September 2, 2016

And Just When You Thought It Was Gone For Good. Minutiae Returns With A Roar. Well, Not Really With A Roar, More A Light Hum And Some Gratitude And Debatable Humor.

I decided it was time for a creative outlet. So my blog got the nod again. This time around Gratitude gets to ride shotgun. Humor is joining us, sitting on the hump in the middle of the backseat and talking over our shoulders. I've been inspired by the movement and website 365grateful and Dr. Christiane Northrup's Instagramming of her own 365 days of gratitude.

I like this 365 days of gratitude format because it gives me some structure. First of all, I always have something to write about and the 365 days guarantees gives me hope I'll be able to keep this up for an entire calendar year. Dear God, it's not a leap year is it?!

I hoped to start yesterday - I'd heard something about a new moon in Virgo - or some sort of cosmic portal opening, plus it was the 1st of the month, but I chickened out. Not today, my friends, not today. It's go time.

We begin with a two-fer - due to my aforementioned wimpy behavior.

September 1, 2016 - Day 1 Grateful


I was grateful I could do yoga in the morning with the door open and not have construction noise interrupt my vibe.  For whatever reason, all action on the house they're building up the street was halted yesterday so it was a truly peaceful morning. Later someone came to empty the two Port-O-Potties on-site and I was grateful that was not my job. That afternoon I cleaned our toilets and was grateful for Playtex gloves and long-handled scrub brushes.


September 2, 2016 - Day 2 Grateful


I am grateful for Fall colors and the upcoming, seasonal shift.  Because Fall is beautiful and I like eating pumpkin pie and wearing booties.

Thanks and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment